We must have a separate registration for each attendee, but groups and institutions can pay for multiple registrants at the end of the process with a single transaction. Below is a detailed list of PIELC fees and options.
Includes admission to all keynote speakers and panels
- Public Interest Attorney Seeking CLE Credit: $95 (rises to $120 on Feb 28th)
- Other Attorney Seeking CLE Credit: $145 (rises to $170 on Feb 28th)
- Attorneys and Other Professionals Not Seeking CLE, Students & Community Members: Free ($25 suggested donation)
- Ethics CLE Workshop (Attorneys only; in addition to general CLE fee): $5
- Friday Night PIELC Celebration (21 & over): $10 if you bring your own mug, or $15 if we mug you
- Join your fellow conference participants at 9 pm Friday, March 4th, in Agate Hall on the campus of the University of Oregon (at the corner of 18th St. and Agate St., right next to the law school). Admission includes 3 hours of dancing to two incredible Oregon bands and some unbeatable microbrews. More information is available here.
- WiFi Access:
- Registrants who check the WiFi box will receive a password to the University of Oregon's guest wireless system. For security reasons these passwords are unique to each attendee, and will be generated prior to the conference. Attendees who register on-site during the conference will not have immediate access to the wireless network, but may visit the wireless table to get wireless set up after they register. Additionally, registrants will be able to connect to the Internet in classrooms and other areas using an ethernet cable.
- Employer OCI:
- Employers who want to conduct On-Campus Interviews during the conference should check this box on the registration form, and the OCI Coordinators will get in touch.
- This year we are offering attendees the chance to pre-order t-shirts and mugs as part of registration. Once again we will be ordering organic t-shirts with this year's PIELC logo. T-shirts (sizes S-XL) are $15 each and mugs are $5 each. Attendees can pick up pre-ordered items when they check in at the conference.
- Although it is not required, general and student attendees are encouraged to donate $25 toward the conference to help us offset our costs.
- Attendees may also choose to donate toward the Friends of Land Air Water Stipend Program, which awards summer stipends to law students to work in public interest environmental law positions. More information on FLAW is available here.
- Attendees may wish to offset their carbon emissions related to attending the conference through a donation to the Bonneville Environmental Foundation. More information on carbon offsets is available here.
We accept credit cards for instant online registration, or you may send a check payable to "Friends of Land Air Water" to P.O. Box 30052, Eugene, OR 97403. You may also pay in cash at the time of check in. Note that your registration is not complete until we receive your payment!
You may also register at the door starting Thursday, March 3rd, 2011.
If you have any questions, please contact LAW. Thank you for your support!